At Zemusi we take your data security and privacy very seriously.
Our security practice is highlighted below
1. Firewall- Top of the line Perimeter Firewall – to check the contents of the file packet and to examine the type of file, source, destination and integrity.
2. Intrusion Detection System: To meet the standards of PCI and HIPAA, our IDS with event logging solutions, would counter threat signals and malicious IP address.
3. Internal Firewalls for Individual Applications and Databases.
4. Physical Security at Data Centers.
5. Data Encryption; SSL/TLS Encryption.
6. VPNs and Private Networking
For Health information, we strictly follow HIPAA Policy.
We do not share any info to any third party applications.
For application with Local Data Storage systems, user is responsible to secure their own data.
HIPAA Policy User agrees to comply:
(a) Not use or disclose protected health information other than as permitted or required by the Agreement or as required by law
(b) Use appropriate safeguards, with respect to electronic protected health information, to prevent use or disclosure of protected health information other than as provided for
(c) Report to covered entity any use or disclosure of protected health information not provided for by the Agreement of which it becomes aware, including breaches of unsecured protected health information as required at and any security incident of which it becomes aware
(d) Ensures that any subcontractors that create, receive, maintain, or transmit protected health information on behalf of the user, agree to the same restrictions, conditions, and requirements that apply to the user with respect to such information
(e) Comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations